Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi's driver isn't gone. Nothing happened, move on.

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 12:05:55 PDT

--- Daniel Padilla <dproldan_at_telefonica.net> wrote:
> 1. ... Read the auction again

Auction reads to me like the driver is installed on a flashcard ready to go.
Which, if it were my creation might well hack me off.

> 2. Even if it was linked somewhere else, could somebody please tell me
> the reason to let Hiroshi know about it? Wouldn't it be wiser to tell the
> *infractor* to remove the link and hope that Hiroshi doesn't notice? I
> couldn't believe when Gary said that he already had sent Hiroshi the ebay
> auctions links.

Remind me never, ever, to do business with you.
Seems to me you would do well on the Enron board of directors.
Do you think when someone is stealing your car I should just say "eh, probably
just borrowing it, they'll bring it back"?
I think Gary rather obviously did the right thing.
You, well, lets not ask my opinion. I think its transparent.

> 3. Nothing has changed in Hiroshi's site. No soccer links, no problems,
> no nothing. http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/index.htm We probably NTLKed
> the site with so many hits.

Interesting. I tried to reach it yesterday. I didn't get 404s. I also did not
see links to drivers. Why does my perception of reality diverge from yours (as
does my sense of ethics)?

I really hope your perception of reality is better than your ethics. I don't
want or need this driver so I am only following closely enough to play a game
called spot the we-sell. You may be right, but even if you were, well, don't
ask my opinion. You would not like it.