Re: [NTLK] Shut the H&ll up, already!

From: Jeff Henry (jeff_at_jeffhenry.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 10:44:30 PDT

All of this talk about shutting up about hiroshi's driver makes me wish I
would have never gotten involved in the first place with it. Hiroshi closed
off the newton part after finding out about the ebay auction. I emailed the
guy who did the auction. Had a little convo with him about it. He emailed
Hiroshi and myself back and appologized. Then Hiroshi put the link back.
I promise to the newton community that I will no longer get involed with
situations such as this again. So from now on if something like this happens
you can count on not getting any support from me on it.
I think it is real funny how it is ok to go on and on and on and on about
crap like poutine but you try to help a author of software out and people go
ballistic and talk about how it is a OT thread. If you all think that
loosing a software author for the newton platform is OT then it will be only
a matter of time before the newton truly dies. I do not use the newton as a
PDA nor do I use any other device as a PDA. I mostly now use one of my 3
newtons as a webserver. The other two sit on my desk. My palm sits with dead
batteries on my desk. My phone numbers are in my cell fone so if all pda's
were wiped from the face of the earth I would be fine.
So now I will shut up and let the list get back to poutine and mkow1234
complaining about people not answering his questions in a timely manner.
Jeff