Re: [NTLK] Semi-OT - Magic Cap vs Newton?

From: GE (gerard.evrard_at_free.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 16:42:30 PDT

Hello all,
Sorry for another OT message (duly marked as such), but as I've been
searching for a Data Rover for a WHILE, and they are quite rare here in
France, I'd be very happy if any NTLKer were to forward me one pulled
off eBay. I'd *way more* than compensate for all costs. Otherwise, if
you'd like something from France, just mention it !
Thank you in advance,
        G.E.