Re: [NTLK] Please help a "beginner"

From: Perry Miller (perrymiller_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 13:22:16 PDT

Hi Johannes,

I'm in the same situation as David with my 2100 MP. Not being very
knowledgeable about this, is there a particular PCMCIA WIFI card for my
Newton that will work with my Apple Airport. Is there a resource you
suggest for such a purchase.

I am also interested if someone knows of the "card lending service" you
suggested for those of us who don't have an old Mac.

Thanks for the clear instructions you provided David. It is a big help
to me as one who is just getting started with my Newton.

Perry