Re: [NTLK] Calise case mod for 2100Re: newtontalk Digest V4 #351

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 19:51:41 PDT

Brian wrote:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:12:20 -0400

>Thanks for the link, but I don't want anything installed on the 2100 :)
> Just something to hold it in the Calise case for travel! Making the
>"shoe" of the Calise case a little larger holds it just fine while
>opening/closing the case.
>
>I would kill for the old PDA-Concepts Handstand which they don't make
>any longer, though.

Brian,

The link that Kevin gave http://www.pda-concepts.com/ (I'm not connected
with PDA Concepts!) also lists their new Satellite Case which is a
replacement for their older Hand Stand case. I use to own a Hand Stand and
understand what you mean. Though the new Satellite case and be configured to
be used without the Holster also (just don't buy the holster as a package.)
The Satellite with the divider probably will suffice as a Hand Stand
replacment. Though the price is still a bit high.... more than a used Newt
MP2x00.

I missed my Hand Stand holster so I went back and bought one to protect my
MP2x00 to use with my current case which is a NIKKO Camera Case I bought
during a trip to Hong Kong a few years back.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!