[NTLK] HP DeskJet 340 printer

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 07:00:20 PDT

I purchased one of these portable printers last year (Thanks, Dave) and it
works fine with my MP 2100. I am not sure if my printer has the CBI
designation; there's nothing to indicate for sure. Model number printed on the paper
loader reads, "C2655-60015".

I can't diagnose your IrDA communication problem sight unseen. There IS a
specific IrDA driver that enhances the communication speed between the Newton MP
2X00 and the HP DeskJet 340. Perhaps installing said driver software would
fix the problem. I have found from my own personal experience that the IrDA
print method is far slower than using a hard line connection. Your best bet is
to try a Newton Print Pack.

Let me know if you have trouble finding the IrDA driver.

Matt K.