Re: [NTLK] Calise case mod for 2100Re: newtontalk Digest V4 #351

From: matthew (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 07:55:15 PDT

Entity Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com) on astrodate 6/16/04 11:58 PM
made the following bold claim:

>Hey Matt, I just ordered one today - their website made no mention that they
>had none, being out of stock or not making them ... hope I didn't get stuck
>here :) ... you'll hear from me on this later if your interested.

Yes, please do - I didn't order the harness from the website, I called
them on the phone. If they suddenly have more, then I'd certainly like to
know.

Thanks again, Sonny.

Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.

Matthew Reidsma
http://reidsrow.com

"Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have
ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of
property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have
been violent in their deaths."

-- James Madison