Re: [NTLK] Calise case mod for 2100Re: newtontalk Digest V4 #351

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 10:29:25 PDT

matthew wrote:

>Yes, please do - I didn't order the harness from the website, I called
>them on the phone. If they suddenly have more, then I'd certainly like to
>know.
Their website lists it as 'IN STOCK' for the holster.

They're in Utah and I'm in New York
It was only $4 UPS Commercial Shipping (approx 4-6 business days)
Should get to me by next friday.
I've missed the having a holster protect my MP2x00
It's getten a few worn spots already. :(

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family