[NTLK] Newton Quicktime movie?

From: dlandown_at_chroma.med.miami.edu
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 16:09:34 PDT

I was searching for an one-line translation service and stumbled onto

http://www.xrce.xerox.com/competencies/content-analysis/homepage.en.html

which seemed to be offering a movie about the Newton. It said

Newton Satchel: uses infra-red communication to other Newtons,
so it could be deployed without the need for the extensive
infrastructure required by the Tab system.  The Newton Satchel
Movie - Quicktime: 5 minutes & 44Mbytes!

I was not able to see the movie. iCab, ie5.1 and Netscape all said I
needed a plug-in but didn't say which one. (I have Quicktime) Maybe
it's a Windows thing. Anyway I thought someone here might be interested.

hth david