Re: [NTLK] After-market power adapter / Aftermarket voodoo

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 07:14:51 PDT

Matt,

I just bought an inverter, 400w/2 plug for my cell phone (hard to find the
Auto-Corded version). I plan to use it with my laptop, Newton and Cell
Phone. Since Nancy and the kids are still in Oregon, this was a life saver
as I have been driving all over MI without access to electricity. Now all I
need is an hour to wire it directly to the battery and mount under the
passenger seat. And then probably buy the upgrade alternator and install a
second battery.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans