Re: [NTLK] DWL-650 question

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 21:14:19 PDT

David Hitt wrote:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:14:44 -0500

>For example, would item 5705638848 work?
>It says in the description that it's a cardbus, but the card doesn't.

David, from I've gathered here on the list the card pictured is a
non-cardbus and should work.
However you should take into consideration the warning that this card may
fry yoiur MP2x00.
I have gotten two cards off eBay already for around $13 or $13.50 each
shipped so this $21.99 is on the high side. This does mean that you will
have to wait for an auciton with a lower price and snip and bid to get it
this low...

I've got two licenses already for the two wireless cards I won but will find
our if they will work for me when they arrive....

PS: make sure you as the seller if they are cardbus directly to protect your
self incase they come in as cardbus - verify the picture is the corredt
photo of the actual device - inquire if the card has a copper strip along
the connector to cover as many bases.

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

a trip to NY