Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo for (private) sale? Linking notes to to-dos

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 13:42:32 PDT

>Maybe it's fallen into disuse, or you've moved on to something else, but
>I'm looking to (legally) acquire and pay for a copy of MoreInfo, but
>hopefully at less than the $85 Silverware charges for a "new" copy.

Well I very much doubt you will get it (legally) for less than what is
posted on Silverware's site. You can try of course by emailing him and see
what he says. Also even if someone "sold" you their copy, it won't work for
you as it is keyed to your name card. Hence your password to unlock it will
be differnent that someone elses. All versions require regestration. The
only difference between the "Demo" and the normal app is the expiary period,
which is disabled after you register.

>A friend wants to link Notes to his to-dos... Is there another way to do
>this without MoreInfo?

As was just mentioned NewtToDo will do this which is free. Another
posiblity is DateMan by Stand Alone Software ($40). A very nice app that
allows linking of all items (todo's to notes, or anything else) and much
more. It has a 30 day demo period if you want to try it out.

-Dan