Re: [NTLK] WTB: MP2100 Stylus? (Was: My Newton 2100 In The Mail! - Preparation?)

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 17:35:25 PDT

Jared and Marcus
I have a few of the original 2x00 styluses I will sell for $10
including shipping in US outside US $11.
In my experience the eMate replacement stylus works fine as far as
staying in the silo but doesn't fill the opening and is a little
difficult to grasp, still I prefer its weight.
Woody

Contact me off list if you are interested