Re: [NTLK] MP2000 upgrade

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 01:29:32 PDT

The memory chips are located on the main board UNDERNEATH the ROM board.
So you will have to remove the entire mb (for the Newt this is called logic
board).
For doing this I would highly recommend to visit the sites of PCBman and
Frank Gruendel where you can find detailed descriptions on how to
disassemble (and reassemble) your Newt illustrated with lots of fotographs.

Cheers
Johannes