[NTLK] AW: Nice design

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 14:28:14 PDT

> Now if the iPod would ever evolve into a PDA that would equal the
> Newton (one should be able to dream after all ;-) here are some nice
> designs:
> <http://derstandard.at/?id=1702941>
Its not only the designs which are really cool - also the comments are funny
and well written with satiric criticism of SJ.

Personally do I prefer the wrist watch player but, please, with bluetooth
earphones which DO HAVE at least one connecting wire! This week I was two
times really happy that my MP3-player (with cell phone) was finally corded
to my earphones and thus did not drop on to the ground, while I was cycling.

The general problem which weŽll face with all that small electronics is that
it is much easier to loose them. But please donŽt use that as reason why we
all still use Newtons ;-)

Marco