Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Connection Problems to iMac (slightly OT)

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 10:48:28 PDT

It takes un to 10 seconds to start AppleTalk on Escale / OSX:
- 8s to do a "lookup"
- 2s to install the handler

if it takes more, then open a terminal and type "atlookup" (without the
quotes). It should indicate whether AT is on or off, and whether you
already have a Docker on this machine or not...

--
Nicolas