Re: [NTLK] Connecting to the Internet with a T610

From: Grant Symon (Grant_at_GrantSymon.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 02:52:31 PDT

On 26 Jun 2004, at 11:23, Paul Guyot wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have issues to connect to the Internet with a Sony Ericsson T610 via
> SFR.
>
> I tried over both Bluetooth and IrDA, with no success.
> I was able to connect to the Internet with my Mac (over Bluetooth).

Hi Paul,

I have a T610 and I connect to SFR via Bluetooth under Panther 10.3.4.
All I need to do is use this number for dialup :

  *99***3#

No script necessary or anything else.

I realise that this isn't the Newton, but perhaps you're over
complicating things. After all ... what you need to do is tell the
T610 to dial the right number, it will then make the connection and as
long as your bluetooth connection is working from the Newton to your
T610, then you will have internet access.

Grant Symon