[NTLK] Battery Tray Pics Please.

From: Wyatt Biessel (wbiessel_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 17:29:40 PDT

I don't have a battery for my 2000. I was thinking, they have battery
trays, so why can't I make my own? Just construct one out of some
material. What I need though, is the way that the wiring goes through
them.

So if someone could take some good, big pics of each side, that would
be super awesome. Would this work? there's not any internal wiring or
circuit boards in them are there? And if I use rechargable batteries,
will they recharge when i plugin the AC adapter??

Thanks a whole ton.