Re: [NTLK] newton screen shots???

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 20:17:51 PDT

>can anyone tell me how to do screen shot on my mp2k?
>išm trying to create some documentation for myself... išve seen screen
>captures from MPšs, but išll be darned if i can find any shortcut/software
>to do it...

There are several ways to do it. One method is to use Newton Tool Kit (NTK)
to do the screen capture then transfer them to your desktop. Another method
(which is the one I use) is using X-port to take captures and move them to
the desktop, although this method is not free it is one of the great
features of the X-port package.

And finally you can do it with Screen Shooter and email the pic to your
desktop via the Newt (another free method). I am sure there are other ways,
but those are the top three (and the only three I can think off the top of
my head).

-Dan