[NTLK] bluetooth accessories:

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 23:53:17 PDT

Okay -

We have all heard about pairing up bluetooth enabled newtons with
cell-phones for internet access, but have any other bluetooth tools
been made to work? Has anyone tried to make standard bluetooth
keyboards (or palm / pocketpc bluetooth keyboards for that matter) talk
to the newton? What about bluetooth headphones for those of us that use
madMax? Other bluetooth tools?

On a slightly related note - I've only really used the original newton
keyboard, never touched a stowaway keyboard, but for my purposes the
newton keyboard works almost perfectly - except for the short short
cord. Has anyone ever considered turning it into a bluetooth device?

Sorry to just post more questions to the board, but the thought of
using a wireless keyboard (thus alleviating the problems I've had with
the newton keyboard cable being too short) got me to thinking about
bluetooth in general.

:)