Re: [NTLK] [OT] Happy WWDC (10AM Pacific)

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 14:43:41 PDT

> I think the funniest/saddest announcement is the fact that Apple has
> dumped there stupid ADC video connector in favor of the Standard DVI.
> Except the 30" cinema display which is completely insane and therefore
> needs a special card/connector.

Funniest? I am not following that part, though I agree it's sad. The
ADC connector was quite the innovation. I can understand why they
dropped it though; no more need to build ADC-equipped graphics cards
which makes the card cheaper to produce - and hopefully the cost
savings would be passed on. I am surprised the Radeon X800 Mac Edition
was not released, either way.