Re: [NTLK] ToDos that won't go away

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 07:12:02 PDT

>Hello all,
>
>I could've sworn I sent this message already, but I haven't seen it
>show up on the list.
>I know I've seen the answer to this before /somewhere/, but I can't
>remember where.
>
>I have some Todos that I scheduled in January I believe, but I cannot
>make them go away. Checking off 'completed' has no effect, and if I
>don't delete them everyday, they begin to accumulate.
>
>Could someone tell me how to get rid of the Todos, or point me in the
>direction of a fix for this?
>
>Much appreciated!

Well as Robert suggested you can try Todo's cleaner. Or you can try going
to tomarrow in the todo's list and taping on that todo, then try converting
it to a non-repeating todo, close the slip, then reopen and delete. If that
is not a option, tap on the todo, and in the slip select delete under the
envelope icon and you should get a box that says "delete only this or all
future occurences?" Tap on "delete all" and it should be gone.

-Dan