[NTLK] AW: Tablet PEECEE

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 11:40:57 PDT

> I will take a copy! I have a Stylistic 2300 with XP
> Professional installed. Works fine. Pen doesn't work thought.
> XP recognizes all ports in docking station. Works great.
I donīt believe that your 2300 will work if you install the image of the
LT-P600 on it.If you have a spare 3 1/2" HD however itīs worth the try. I
got several installers, including that for the CIC pen driver but it didīt
work after installation. One of the CIC engineers said that the pen driver
has to be installed somewhere deep in the W2k environment and only an
installation from an image or HD copy would do this. Of course,
Fujitsu-Siemens is totally unable to provide e.g. the image or an
installation CD. They are even not able to record your problem properly. :-(

Marco