[NTLK] [ANN] Worldwide Newton Conference Registrations Open

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 23:57:36 PDT

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that you can register to the worldwide newton
conference today!

Worldwide Newton Conference 2004
--------------------------------

The Worldwide Newton Conference is the Newton event 2004. It will
take place in Paris on September 4th and 5th.

Registration includes:
- access to the keynotes, presentations and workshops for both days
- lunches and coffee breaks
- and more.

A presentation of the preliminary program is available here:
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/program/

Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to make a presentation. We
are also looking for workshop animators!

Participation to the conference fees
------------------------------------

They are as follows:

Regular: 100 Euros (122 USD)
Worldwide Newton Association Members: 60 Euros (73 USD)

Association standard membership is 30 Euros.

You will find all the details on the conference registration here:
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/registrations/

Donations
---------

The association does accept donations. They will help us cover the
conference costs (as the treasurer of the association, I think I can
mention that the participation to the conference fees will probably
not cover all the costs).

You may also consider becoming a donator member. They are defined
statutory as members donating at least twice the regular membership
fee and they have a special status within the association.

Websites
--------

You will find all the details on the worldwide newton association here:
http://worldwide-newton.asso.eu.org/

The conference website is here:
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/

I will write a venue page describing how to come to the conference.

Regards,

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/