Re: [NTLK] Worldwide Newton Conference 2004

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 14:20:53 PST

I ONCE went to paris for vacation and it seems that the majority of folks there know and understand english very well.

hth,
LAG
Jeff Sheldon <jeff_at_jurai.net> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 10:38:13PM +0100, Paul Guyot wrote:
> It's been a while that Robert, Ronnie, Victor, some others and I are
> thinking about organizing a Worldwide Newton Conference.

I started a thread on this a year ago, but it didn't seem like anyone was
making a genuine effort. Thanks for actually making this happen.

> In other words, Paris will be the place to be on September 4th and
> 5th, 2004. So you can consider writing this down in your Newton's
> Dates application. Once the date will be firm, you'll be able to book
> your flight tickets.

Do you have any advice for English speaking Americans with poor
conversational French skills who might be considering attending such a
conference? Is there a French/English dictionary for the Newton? :)