Re: [NTLK] color lcd for mp2x00

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 10:48:43 PST

Leaving aside the question "where would we get a color lcd?" why couldn't 16
colors be assigned to each grayscale at the software level? I and accept the
chipset limits, fair enough. But IF (big if, therefore allcaps) a color screen
were available why couldn't this be done?

I would pay for a color upgrade. God, I can't believe I just said that and
meant it. Maybe Frank Gruendel has some ideas?