Re: [NTLK] Guess what? Two new Newton eBooks for you!

From: Matthew Reidsrow (junkmail_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 13:54:12 PST

On Mar 2, 2004, at 12:34 PM, Eric Schneck wrote:

> on 3/1/04 8:34 PM, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote:
>
>> P.S.: When I asked the other day about Old Testament and New Testament
>> Apogrypha, I was serious, folks - anybody got those as nice Newton
>> books?
>
> Or the Kabbalah?

The Kabbalah is not really a book. :) I'll get to work this weekend and
try to have The Zohar and a few other Kabbalistic texts whipped into
Newtonbook format for the frenzied mob.

Did I just say frenzied mob? I need to stop reading martyrdom
hagiographies. Hey, there's an idea for Newton books!

And, for what it is worth, I've fixed previous problems with the
NewtonNews engine and updates are regular again. Sorry for any
inconvenience, assuming anyone actually reads it. :)

Matthew Reidsma
Boston, Mass, U.S.A.
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.