Re: [NTLK] New 2x00 displays

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 17:26:18 PST

> I don't know if anyone came across this yet, but
> EarthLCD has replacement LM48019K LCD screens for
> the MP2x00. Considering the price and that they
> don't have the backlight or touchscreen & glass plate,
> it might be better to buy a new or dead Newton.
> Regardless, here's the information I received (slighly
> reformatted):

Amazing that these things are still available!
That being said, the price seems a bit steep in my opinion.
It is unlikely that they will send even a fraction of
the about 1,300 units they seem to have unless they
think again about the price.
Until then, if someone wants a used one for less than a
third of that, drop me a line :-)

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de