Re: [NTLK] Possible flaw in the Rush Hour game

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 21:11:43 PST

Andrei,
Sorry to hear about the problems, I'm working on some speed and memory
adjustments, as well as fixing that level 18 (if I can make it that far
myself), I'll post an update later this week. Very strange about the info
menu, hmmm . . . anything else you can remember about what happened, has it
happened since the reset? Also, it took me longer than it should have to get
your comment about saying hi jack.

Jack Burks
www.dumbstart.com