Re: [NTLK] dead upgraded 2000 help!

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 08:17:41 PST

I TAKE it you have read the faq on this matter? if you havent take a look in there, im sure all the different reset procedures are there.

hth,
LAG

Andrew Diller <dillera_at_sudanacid.com> wrote:
Hello:

I have a 2100 and an upgraded 2000. I had them both sitting around for
about 6 months, when I never used them. They both worked fine last time I
used them.

Now the 2000 seems dead as a rock. The 2100 came right back with some
power, and I restored from a backup.

I've tried all 3 types of reset with the 2000, and it remains dead.

I took a known good battery from the 2100 and stuck it in, still no dice.

Can anyone suggest the next step to take with this? I really prefer my
2000, since its screen is perfect, and the 2100 has a few scratches on it.