Re: [NTLK] Mail V vs. SimpleMail?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 08:27:34 PST

I WAS wondering when/if anyone was ever going to bring that to everyones attention. i do know that there is a small membership fee, but it is run by list members and to me it is the obvious choice for anyone trying to do the email on newt project. i know that once i finally get my wireless working correctly that i was going to more than likely get myself a newted accont. the only reason i wouldnt is because i can prolly use my work email and get the same end result. but regardless mail v and newted seem like the perfect match IMHO. what do u think grant? 8-)
LAG

Smith Family <smithrus_at_hutchtel.net> wrote:
For the best of both worlds, http://www.newted.com provides POP3 and IMAP
support. Get email and support the community at the same time.