Re: [NTLK] Waking up to The Clash

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 18:37:26 PST

I use Wake up Call and make the sound pkgs with SoundIconMaker.
LooneyTunes Theme at 6am!

Don't know if the max delay between each instace of the alarm (3000
miliseconds) will work with the entire song. If not, maybe we could
contact the developer and ask him to change this so that an entire
sound could be played before the alarm starts again.

lpetroni