Re: [NTLK] Can NCU be made to sync with Palm Desktop?

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 05:16:19 PST

Jon,

There should be some configuration/extention problem whitin your
Classic/MacOSX installation - I've been using NCU with Classic on
Jaguar/Panther and it's really stable. Even Newton Press seems more
stable!

With NCU/Classic/Jaguar I was able to sync Names/Dates/Notes with
PalmDesktop with no problems. I adjusted PalmDesktop fields to fit my
needs and used NCU to link them with affiliate fields in Names.

When Panther was released I jumped to OSX only applications for a while
but decided to go back to Classic because of my Newton.

lpetroni