[NTLK] Rush Hour (Only 12 Levels now)

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:53:29 PST

Well, I downloaded the "latest" version of the Rush Hour game yesterday. I
took it over to my GF's house, so that she could play it (She's home from work,
due to pneumonia). I was so proud to tell her that thanks to her keen eye,
a software glitch was fixed. So there we were, me reading and her playing
with the Newton. She finished Level 12 and then looked at me. "I thought you
said they fixed this thing?!" Apparently, the older 12-level version is linked,
instead of the fixed 20-level. Can you fix this, so my GF won't hurt me?
LOL Thanks.

Matt K.