Re: [NTLK] [OT] Looking for a MacOS 8.1 compatible StuffIt

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:42:28 PST

Try the following:

gopher://nic.merit.edu:7055/40/mac/util/compression/stuffitexpander4.01.sea

gopher://nic.merit.edu:7055/40/mac/util/compression/dropstuff4.0.sea

These are probably 68K code, but I cn't find any sites which have 5 or 5.5 to download. These are self-extracting archives, which will likely give you the installer for each part. DropStuff will ask you if you want to register it. You should be able to keep it going for repeated use by just clicking on "No". That button changes position each time the screen comes up, though.

HTH,

Len