Re: [NTLK] MP1x0 Appreciation Society / Newtendo

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:07:06 PST

*snippet*
>>Ok, be real. You are asking a 25 mhz computer to do what we trying to
>>get a 162 mhz computer to do. I mean, we can't even get our modplayer
>>to work on the 25 mhz Newtons and you want it to run emulation? LOL

I'd just like to back DJV up here :). I can see why he wants his 130
supported. I know the feeling of not being able to afford an upgrade and
being left in the dust.

I honestly don't know much about the 130, like resolution, # of bits per
pixel you can get, but I do know that newtendo runs on an emate. The
graphics now need tweaking to work again, but it did at one time.

So DJV, I don't know if it'll ever be to the point where I can try
getting it to work on a 130. If it did, it would be slower than sin, and
pretty much nothing would be fun. Don't hold your breath, you may be
able to buy a 2100 by the time I'm done, but there is a possiblity that
if I get it working on the emate, I can try a 130 :)

-Eagan