[NTLK] HELP! - Need original retracting Stylus for my MP120!

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:45:42 PST

Fellow Newtonians,
I'm not sure how karma is working for me this week?! I had 2 spare MP2x00
Styli and sold one for what I paid for it earlier this week and only 2 days
later the top of my MP120's stylus broke off, not the stylus end.

It is a plastic piece that screws onto the stylus and prevents your thumb
from donating blood! Does anyone have a busted up stylus that has this part
intact or even a spare stylus in whole? Please e-mail me directly if you
have something I could buy, thanks!

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!