Re: [NTLK] Life Balance

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:52:51 PST

Quoting Jeffrey McMurtrie <jeffrey.mcmurtrie_at_rogers.com>:

> I have a copy, the company gave it to me on request, but PLEASE do not
> email the company yourselves, they specifically asked me to prevent
> that. I will though ask if I can post it to unna.

I bought it from them in the summer of 2001. I used it all the time for a
couple years. I only stopped when I finally admitted to myself that I had no
hope of balancing my life :)

I found out about it when one of the Llamagraphics founders was interviewed as
the featured Newton developer on some Newton site (was it This Old Newt, maybe?
I can't remember). This was about June 2001 I think. At that time, it could
still be ordered on their Web site, but the page was very very hard to find. I
can't find it now, so maybe they've stopped offering it.

I got one of the last boxed versions (beautiful graphic design of the box and
brochure) because I wanted to add it to my modest collection. At the time,
they sounded happy to keep selling it in downloadable form. Too bad if they've
discontinued, but maybe they'll release it as freeware. Very nice people too.

Michael