[NTLK] Getting Newtendo to Work

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 05:32:53 PST

Hi Everyone,

There have been some problems getting newtendo to work with the new
version, so I'm going to explain the details.

1. Newtendo no longer runs on the emate, It will be supported, but not
for several iterations.

2. Newtendo only runs in 1 screen mode. Currently it will fail in all of
the other 4 screen modes. I will work on this soon. The only screen mode
it will work in is LANDSCAPE, with the TOP of your screen on the side
with the PCMCIA slots. The bottom of your screen should be on the side
with the power button.

3. Newtendo is only intended for the 2x00 platform. I haven't tested it
on an non upgraded 2000, and I don't know if it will work with one, or not.

If you noticed that your buttons are appearing behind the newtendo
screen, roatate your screen by 180 degrees!

Good luck, and enjoy the games!!!

-Eagan