Re: [NTLK] PocketPC-style backdrop app

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 18:57:20 PST

Exactly. I have MoreInfo configured to start whenever my Newton is turned
on. Then, it will display date and time, meetings and events, to do's,
calls, and notes. I have it set to display only the current date, but by
changing the prefs it can show a date range.

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN
MP2000u

On 3/5/04 3:58 PM, "Allan Ngaparu" <angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au> vigorously
typed: