Re: [NTLK] a happy find

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 20:42:12 PST

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 09:16:55PM -0500, Vaguely Radio wrote:
> Such serendipity! I was hanging around Boothbay Harbour here in Maine
> today whilst my girlfriend browsed some of the shops, went into a used
> book store, and found a copy for 2 dollars! Too bad there was only the
> one ;).

Great stuff, no? I believe my post went through a few days ago of an
older interview with Doug Menuez. He's a pretty sharp guy and would make
a great "special guest" for WWNC (assuming Victor comes cheap as a keynote
speaker). He had some intimate dealings with everything Newton at the
start and it seems fitting that he should remind those who have persevered
of that original zeal and Newtonlust. It seems that he's quite dedicated
to keeping up with computing trends as well, but his photography
schedule's probably nuts. I'd kill for a slideshow of photos that didn't
make it into the book, especially more prototype shots. ;)

-Jeff