Re: [NTLK] [ANN] nBlog 1.2.0 -- LiveJournal support seems to be working

From: Gavin McKenzie (ntlk_at_gavinmckenzie.fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 05:38:39 PST

Yeah, I found the dependencies frustrating when I started this. I know
that I was using nHTML 20b14, not 1.0 -- both are available on tow.com.
I just uploaded the nHTML-20b14.sit, and for convenience the latest
individual pkgs of XML-RPC.pkg/nBlog.pkg/nHTML.pkg to:
http://www.gavinmckenzie.com/newton/nblog/

I just cleaned off my main MP21K and installed each of those three pkgs,
and was able to configure nBlog to LiveJournal and submit a post.

Give those three pkgs a try.

Gavin.

P.S. Do take care when setting up the Prefs. When I re-tested nBlog this
morning for LiveJournal, I forgot to select the Weblog API of LiveJournal
and got a Perl exception back from LiveJournal that it couldn't
find/include blogger.pm. Same for MovableType. MT will work with the
Blogger API, but you won't get the benefit of my MT-specific changes like
support for titling; select the MovableType Weblog API for MT.