[NTLK] Also...a qustion on wireless and IDE HDs

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 06:30:31 PST

Also, a quick question, could anyone provide me with a link to a
walkthrough on installing and using wireless cards? Also, does anyone
know if it's possible to use a PCMCIA to IDE adapter to connect an
external HD to a newton? If so, what's the maximum adressable? I assume
said IDE HD connection would be horribly slow, but I'm curious if it'd work.

Thanks,
Josh Musket
Dead 130, eMate in the mail, hope to have a 2100 sometime, too.