[NTLK] Countdown question

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 18:46:08 PST

Hope I'm not being too much of a pest, but I've got yet another question
(in addition to the ones about wireless and IDE, which I'm still waiting
for an answer on). This time I'd like to know if anyone knows about that
2.x piece of software...countdown or something...very useful and cool,
allowed for programable dates/names, showed years, weeks, months, days,
seconds, minutes, etc. Any links to a location, or atleast the proper
name of this piece of software?

Thanks, Josh

Also, does anyone know of any moon phrase software for the Newt?