Re: [NTLK] help??

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 19:45:19 PST

If all you need is to access your notes to read them you can access
many functions with the keyboard.
To access extras press shift and right arrow then press return.
To change folders once extras is open press apple and shift and t. Use
arrow keys and return to navigate.

Laptop cannot read newton format cards as far as I know

Woody