Re: [NTLK] Received a suspicious e-mail about a Newton surve

From: Cheezy (mo.cheez_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 23:56:59 PST

Personaly, I took the survey and it doesn't look like spam. Yes, your
first reaction is "Mmh… this .doc file they're sending me might be a
virus…"
But being on a Mac, I didn't care and opened it right away ;o)
Of course, you get the regular age/job/income questions but the rest
is truly newton-centric. I exchanged a few e-mails with the guy, and it
looks like he's been hired by the company for this survey.
What he tried to explain to me is that many companies tried to approach
Apple to release a new Newton but none were successful so far.
So past projects we thought were fake were possibly true attempts that
never went to production…

For those who fear to open the file but want to know the questions, I
can send a "clean" .pdf

Cheezy