Re: [NTLK] weird HWR problem

From: Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes (marcus.magalhaes_at_vlinfo.com.br)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 17:09:32 PST

Got the root of my problem. Me and my girlfriend write a capital "e" in
the same way: first, we draw the upper horizontal, vertical and lower
horizontal traces, in a single line (like a squared, right angled "c"),
then we do a trace in the middle.

This way, no matter how hard you try, you can''t have the letter
properly recognized.

If, instead, you starting writting the vertical and lower horizontal
traces, like an "L", then drawing the other horizontal traces (the
order didn't affect my error rates), than the letter recognized fine.