Re: [NTLK] weird HWR problem

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 04:24:24 PST

on 3/12/04 9:47 PM, Luiz Petroni at lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br wrote:

> I always have problems with the [Return] gesture.
> They all turn to "J"s :(
>
> Any clues?

This is a job for an expansion! ;-)

Open the onscreen keyboard, and tap the little dictionary icon on the bottom
left. Next, type some form of keyboard shortcut. I use "/r". Next, tap the
"Expand" button, and type the return character, and tap "Add."

Now, exit to notes, and try your shortcut. If you chose mine, write "/r" and
see if you get the return symbol. BTW, it helps to use the upstroke to
create the "/" character.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland