[NTLK] CFNUG

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 15:48:41 PST

We're finalizing the CFNUG meeting for next week Sunday.

Frank will be staying in Kissimmee, FL. I have his hotel information, so I'm
going to be calling the management at his hotel to see if there's a meeting
space there.

Everyone who has responded and said they'd be interested in attending,
please re-confirm your availability.

Plans are currently to meet about 6:30pm Sunday March 21st in Kissimmee.
Exact location will be announced on the list, and coordinated through me
with Frank.

Bring your Newtons, your eMates, your Sharp ExpertPads, etc., your stories,
your software, your laid-back attitudes, and plan on having a casual get
together for a few hours.

Peace,

Doug Parker