[NTLK] Agenda for CFNG?

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 07:39:19 PST

Hi all,

you might or might not be aware that there will be a get-together
in Kissimmee, Central Florida, on March 21.
Just in case you want to be there and have an idea what the agenda
might be, fire away. But address that to the list, not to my private
mail. Sitting amidst a heap of open and incompletely packed suitcases,
my wife has this look in her eyes that makes me think it'd be a wise
decision to join the preparation now...
You could also get in touch with Doug Parker (who will organize this)
directly. doug__@__ispinn.com (remove both __)

Cheers

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de